Wednesday, June 24, 2009

what's on my mind at this very moment..?

- i love my family ssssooooo much. my mom is my bestfriend, my dad is my boyfriend and my sister, alalay! haha!
- i hate cats.. i love dogs but i dnt want them as a baby (alaga..)
- i love fries from mcdo sawsaw sa float.. chicken joy from jollibee..
- dancing is my passion..wen i was in highschool, modern dance lng..college, i joined the cheering squad and i was the flyer..(sakit sa legs) now i do hiphop..i'm planning to enroll to a dance school..want to learn gymnastics
- love sketching..may naka-appreciate nmn ng mga drawings q..one person encouraged me to pursue this special talent..
- my friends at school used to call me 'kat', sa work 'trina', sa bahay 'kalen'...but the most unforgettable term of endearment na tinawag sakin..'pangga'..missed it.
- im an avid fan of all stars..
- i love watching dance steps sa you tube..
- i love black and pink..
- cravin for manggng hilaw..
- pampanga..missed it..missed the kubo,,dameng memories...
- want to travel abroad..first destination..london..
- love to write.
- dreamed of being a vj..
- cnt sing but love songs..
- ghost of you frm my chemical romance is one of my favorite song..
- i love having my own laptop..
- planning to buy a brand new car three years from now..
- want to see ryan agoncillo personally..
- missed my college friends so much..i'll find time to visit them
- i'm thinking of having a baby..ung mahuhulog from heaven..haha!
- want to have muscles on my butt..love going to gym (si kua kxe..hndi na tuloy)
- hate high heels..
- love to collect chucks..dame din collections ko..haha!
- planning to collect 100 pairs of chucks
- love blogging..
- how to lose a guy in 10 guys, much-see movie.
- nova sawsaw sa coke..refreshing!
- want to be a secret agent..
- i'm looking for a taekwondo school..
- i used to play bahay - bahayan with my crush when i was in elem.
- i love starla and the super riders. totally spies is one of my fave..
- i was like a weird typical student when i was in high school. i dnt talk too much..
- i love math..
- i was one of the math experts.. we've won 2 silver and 3 gold medals,
- i have more than 50 medals..
- my fans keep on calling me maja salvador when dancing.haha! sarap ng feeling.
- i have 5 anak's. i'm a certified YFC member..
- founder of UNDERGROUND DANCE CREW..
- my sister is taller than me, 4 inches, kahiya!
- i had 6 boyfriends. now i'm single.
- am not pretty, but i know i'm sexy.
- i have this big mirror in my station..pra xng lucky charm. haha!
- i do collect wallets, pouches..wla ln..
- emo dw aq. i dnt think so..
- pahaba na ko ng buhok..
- pag ayoko kumaen, ayoko..
- pag-broken hearted aq, wag mu n q kausapin pls ln!
- kpg ayaw sakin ng crush q, fine. panget na sya sa paningin ko! haha!
- wla pa qng laptop pero magkakaron aq this christmas..manghihingi aq sa mga mayayaman kong kamag-anak kya maghnda sila!
- uy nag best in english aq nung high school. haha!
- nanligaw sakin ung high school teacher ko dati..haha.wapu..
- infareness, lht ng naging bf q matangkad..
- i'm getting married soon...
--------------si mama tumawag na. uwian na-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment